Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Once a week

..whether I want to or not.
No not my love life - my running.
I seem to be settling into a routine, probably due to a lack of something to aim at. I'll have to start entering races again, just to focus my running.

Went today, over the woods taking in every hill I could see.
3.9m
40min
156bpm - max182

Not much else happening really.
Tenpin bowling last monday night. The first match of the new league, my partner couldn't turn up so our team got thrashed 8-0.
I bowled ok. 188,185,159.
Started to take the children swimming on saturday mornings, 6.30 to 8.00. Its good fun, although I still cant do the crawl, but I'm trying.
Watch this space!

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Monkey's Max said...

Hi Andy
Absolutely flattered that you have me linked. Any particular reason? I don't mind at all, I'm just curious, really. And I thought I should at least say hi.
Hope the running is going well.
Max

 
At 5:07 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger Andy.M. said...

Hi,
I only link to sites that I find interesting to read.
Although they tend to contain some reference to running, but as long as I like them, I link to them.
Andy.M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home