Sunday, July 24, 2005

Busy week

Simple, I don't like commuting.

My new job is great, but it takes me about 2hrs to get there and the same to get back each day.
I don't know how long I'll put up with that for.
The company is quite happy to put me up in a swanky hotel any night (or all) of the week, but I'm sorry, whats the point of being married with 3 kids and not seeing them every day?

I dislike moaners, so I'll say no more.

Went running on wednesday.
Over the woods with the dog,
4.1m
40mins
163bpm
Went running today.
Over the woods with the dog,
8.1m
1hr24mins
157bpm

The dog is knackered!

Now you may be wondering - new job, commuting, tired, generally fed up yet 2 runs?

The mother-in-law flew over from N.Ireland and is staying for "a while".
Need I say more..........................................

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, July 25, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home