Sunday, June 26, 2005

No running

Now which excuse shall I use? No, lets go for the truth.

Couldn't be bothered monday or tuesday or wednesday.

Thursday I played in a works golf day (Leica Geosystems) up in Northampton. 9 holes texas scramble then 18 holes matchplay, evening meal - drinking till 03.30 in the morning then work on friday.
Played quite well, although lost both matches. (Theres a lot of bandits at do's like that!)

Anyway, I must be too old for all that, because its sunday now and I'm still tired and ache all over.

And to rub it in my running number for the British 10k turned up - so I'll have to go for a jog before next sunday.
As for the 10k. I've only ever run one and I did it in 1hr dead - I really want to better that but it could be difficult as its such a big race.

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home