Monday, June 06, 2005

Summer break

Last night was my last tenpin bowling match in the monday league (tuesday league finished last week). Bowled really well - 611 series, 222 last game.
But that means for nearly 4 months I have no planned 'activities', for want of a better word, on monday or tuesday nights.

Maybe.....
Lots of running to get under my 2hrs?
A scheduled night out drinking?
Gardening?
DIY?
Golf? - haven't been able to play to my handicap for ages.
More blogging/surfing the net?
(do people still say "surfing the net"?, always sounded a bit stupid to me.)
or perhaps just doing nothing - no that'll never happen.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, June 07, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

theres the British 10k on July 3rd if your interested. laura and i haev already entered.

http://www.thebritish10klondon.co.uk/BTKFrameSet.htm

:-)

 
At 7:22 AM, June 08, 2005, Blogger Andy.M. said...

Thanks,
I'll have a look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home