Saturday, May 28, 2005

Dover workout

Uploaded a workout into Garmy, the idea is ............
1.5m at 145bpm
15mins at 175bpm
1.5m at 145bpm

On holiday in Dover and I love it. Right on the sea front, a flat with sea views across to France a lovely flat prom and pier to run on.

1.5m no problem - actually pleasant,
15mins at 175bpm a different tale all together. To get my heart rate up to 175 on a flat run I was sprinting (well jogging faster than I ever have) like a madman, when I got it up there it was still tough to keep it high.
Then 1.5m at 145, hard to keep it that low.

Finished the run feeling really tired but great.
A real buzz running with a set and measureable effort level.
Definitely the best feeling after a training run I've had.

Shower, 6 tins of Guinness, a few hands of poker then bed.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, June 06, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

ah thats the life :-) sounds good alround really. Nice one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home