Sunday, June 19, 2005

and a run, of sorts

I did go running.
I went at 6pm, which I thought would be cool enough.
How wrong can I be. It was murder.
The first 3m were fine, hot but fine.
After that my heart rate was way to high, I really was too hot, and my energy and enthusiasm were drying up fast.
I just got slower and slower, walking after 5m for a bit, then stopping on a footbridge for a minute or two to cool down - great breeze.
When I got home I was on my last legs.

6.6m
1hr 7min
161bpm

Such a tough run.
Yet now I've recovered, I feel great for doing it - how weirds that?

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

wow good on ya for getting out there. London was a nightmare...still 30 odd degrees after 6pm. I stayed indoors.

 
At 8:23 PM, June 21, 2005, Blogger Andy.M. said...

Hotter than Sardinia?
Hope your training for the 10K.
Still waiting for my baggy Tshirt to arrive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home