Sunday, April 02, 2006

Long Run

Yes I actually did one.

16.6m
3hrs 8mins
133 avg bpm
181 max bpm

As slow as I could I set off for a 3hr run, distance not important just the 3hrs of running.

So down to Bagshot and back,
up the maultway to Deepcut,
down onto the Basingstoke canal,
along to and around Frimley Lodge Park,
over to Frimley park hospital,
up to the London road and along to the Jolly Farmer Roundabout,
then home.

I really enjoyed running a route I've never done before.

The weather was a pain, I set out in lovely sunshine which after a hour had a few April showers which were lovely and refreshing, later followed by torrential rain and cold winds.

Still none of it proved to be a problem, and I actually feel quite pleased myself - a few beers tonight that's for sure.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger KT said...

You certainly earned those beers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home