Saturday, March 25, 2006

Murphy's Law

Well I've obviously lived with it all my life but it still jumps up and bits you occasionally.

When the acceptance letter for the London marathon came through the letter box - I pulled a hamstring within the week.
When, after the fleet half, I decided I was able to run it and decided to raise money for Asthma UK - I have the worst week of breathing I've had for about three years.

On the plus side my attempts to learn how to swim the crawl is going great, took all three kids to the pool at 06:30 this morning for a bit of training. I haven't managed to swim a length yet but all in good time.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger KT said...

As a fellow asthmatic and an injury-prone klutz, I can relate. Best wishes for quick improvement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home