Sunday, March 05, 2006

Long and woody

The aim today was to run for two hours.
I decided to go over the woods for a change (and because the dog needed a good run out).
Obviously the terrain was to make the going pretty tough - I walked up three rather vicious hills - but other than that I managed to plod on for the full time.

10.9m
2hrs
145 avg bpm
225 max bpm !!! bum reading I guess - I'll edit that when I download the Garmin.

A good run, no real struggles, but my legs are sore now.

157 max bpm - thats better.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Andy.M. said...

Hi Laura,

Yep, I'm sure we've jogged along some of the same routes and we've done the FLM and British 10k together.

I'm sure we'll meet up at some local run one day.

Fleet half this weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home