Tuesday, December 06, 2005

London Marathon 2006

I suppose that once you've entered the FLM once, each year you'll receive an application form from then on.
And, probably like me, most people will fill it in safe in the knowledge that the odds on being accepted are slim to say the least, but it makes you feel good because at least you tried.

There's only one problem. I got accepted.
Entered twice accepted twice, I'm either very lucky or very unlucky depending on your perspective.

This year I wanted to run and raise money for a cause very close to my heart - and so I did.
I've no real ambition to run it again - so I'll stick with my aim of a 1/2 marathon in under 2hrs, I'll enter one in late Feb/early March and train for that, then in April.....
......well lets wait and see shall we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home